STOP Order Form
South Texas Overdose Prevention is a public health program that will expand and enhance overdose prevention and other harm reduction services and activities for minority individuals with, or at risk of developing substance use disorders (SUD). All services offered are for FREE. Services provided include: screening, substance use education/intervention, referral to treatment, recovery support services, and distribution of Naloxone Nasal Spray, wound care kits, sharps disposal containers and safe sex kits.
To qualify for services individuals must meet the following criteria:
• Must be 18 years old or older
• Live in one of the following counties: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Calhoun, Comal, Dewitt, Dimmit, Edwards, Frio, Gillespie, Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Jackson, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, La Salle, Lavaca, Maverick, Medina, Real, Victoria, Uvalde, Val Verde, Wilson, or Zavala
• Currently use or have a history of substance use (alcohol or drugs) in the past 12 months
• Have a history of overdose in the past 36 months
• Friend/Family/Ally of someone using opioids
Please complete the survey and order form below. It should take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.